Bachelor in Economics and Finance (BEF):
- a three-year study program taught fully in English
- aims to give the student a thorough grounding in both theoretical and applied economics and finance
- puts emphasis on developing abstract analytical reasoning, which allows BEF graduates to solve complex economic and financial problems in various settings
- courses taught both by core faculty and professionals from the central bank, commercial banks and business analysts
- a BEF graduate typically takes a Master degree in Prague or abroad and then assumes an analytical position in banking, consulting, investment funds or public administration
- Please, note that in winter semester 2021/22, it will be possible for international students to register and study fully online, no matter the situation.