Bachelor in Economics and Finance (BEF):
- a three-year study program taught fully in English
- aims to give the student a thorough grounding in both theoretical and applied economics and finance
- puts emphasis on developing abstract analytical reasoning, which allows BEF graduates to solve complex economic and financial problems in various settings
- courses taught both by core faculty and professionals from the central bank, commercial banks and business analysts
- a BEF graduate typically takes a Master degree in Prague or abroad and then assumes an analytical position in banking, consulting, investment funds or public administration
- Please, note that the academic year 2021/22 is organized in a hybrid form, meaning the teaching happens primarily on-site, but you will be allowed to attend the courses online in case you find yourself in a difficult situation related to COVID-19.
Watch our introductory video: bit.ly/BEFintro
Visit our new microsite.
Open Day presentation - 2019
- Bachelor program "BEF"
- the factsheet for 2022/23 is being updated and will be available soon