Updated information about classes
- The building is closed for students.
- We have asked all lecturers to continue with teaching by assigning homeworks and pro-actively sharing literature, presentations and additional documents. When covering course material, we asked them to stick to the original schedule if possible.
- We are considering switching to more intensive distance learning.
- For midterms scheduled in coming weeks, we have asked lecturers to either postpone the exam, cancel the exam, or organize a take-home exam instead (i.e., an open-book exam with a time restriction; solutions to be submitted by email).
- Individual consultations can be scheduled but only via online platforms such as Google Hangout or Skype.
In the current situation, your and our health is our absolute priority.
Updated: March 16, 2020 at 14:00.
Autor - Mgr. Ema C. Stašová