Are you interested in becoming a trader? We are looking for motivated and competitive individuals to participate in a two week trading camp, with the potential for top performers to join a strong team of CEZ traders.
CEZ, a.s., a member of CEZ Group, announces a selection procedure at the position
Jr. Trader – Natural Gas
* Modelling of natural gas contracts
* Learn physical flows of natural gas in Europe
* Consolidation of information resources
* Execution of trading strategies
* Analytical support to traders
* Manage relationships with brokers and banking partners
* University Degree in Economics, Technical or Mathematical background
* Interest in gaining knowledge of financial or commodity markets
* Ability to work in a high stress working environment
* Communication skills
* Fluent English (German is a plus)
* Microsoft Office (Strong Excel knowledge with VBA)
* Numerical and problem solving skills
* Analytical and strategic skills
* Ability to adapt to changing business environment
* Decision making ability
* Team orientated personality
* Good interpersonal skills
* Background of a stable and economically strong company
* Extensive benefits package
* Training and professional growth opportunities within the group
* Possibility of career and personal development
* Further education
* Pleasant working environment
ASAP or based on agreement
Click here for more information.
RWE Transgas, a.s.: Analyst (Retail Portfolio Management Gas)
Offer positions of RWE
- Analyst, Operational Portfolio Management
- Analyst, Structuring
Wholesale Origination at the Department, which deals with wholesale natural gas market in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.
More information is available here http://www.rwe.jobs.cz/.
-Trainee program – Analyst, Structuring (WSO)
The Wholesale Origination department is responsible for providing structured natural gas wholesale products to Czech gas companies and traders. It also provides premium service to RWE group clients in Slovakia. Structuring is a sub-department dealing with pricing tools, consumption modelling and hedging.
In case of interest and further information, please contact Mr. Boril Sopov ( Credit Portfolio Analyst - II ), mail: email@example.com .
Unicredit bank is looking for applicants for positions of Product Specialist and Business Analytic. Candidates can apply through the webpage available at the link or directly send their CV and cover letter to recruitment consultant Zuzana Peterská (firstname.lastname@example.org). Suitable for graduates or students finishing master program.
- assess projects from economic, tax and legal point of view
- cooperate on the valuation process of the project with senior professionals
- search relevant information about projects and coordinate preparation of legal documents, statements and contracts related to the project
- negotiate with business partners, lawyers, tax advisors, executors
- plan, organize and support realization of project strategy
- work in close cooperation with senior investment professionals
- university degree, preferably in the field of economy, finances or management
- 1- 2 years of experience in area of investments; experience in private equity is an advantage
- fluent knowledge of English language, German language is an advantage
- business driven personality
- organizational and communicational skills, loyalty and independence
- performance-based financial remuneration
- interesting job in dynamic environment
- highly motivating working conditions
- extensive space for personal development
Please send your CVs to email@example.com with subject 'Investment Analyst'