Our papers are regularly among top-cited articles in highly selective journals such as Journal of the European Economic Association (published by Oxford University Press), Journal of International Economics, Journal of Financial Markets, Journal of Financial Stability, Journal of International Money and Finance, World Development, Journal of Comparative Economics, Physica A, and Economic Systems (all published by Elsevier).
Based on the statistics of Elsevier and Oxford University Press, we have created a list of the 11 most cited publications in the last five years with authors affiliated with us.
- Tomáš Havránek (2015) Measuring intertemporal substitution: The importance of method choices and selective reporting, Journal of the European Economic Association
- Jozef Baruník, Evžen Kočenda, Lukáš Vácha (2016) Asymmetric connectedness on the US stock market: Bad and good volatility spillovers, Journal of Financial Markets
- Jan Babecký, Tomáš Havránek, Jakub Matějů, Marek Rusnák, Kateřina Šmídková, Bořek Vašíček (2014) Banking, debt, and currency crises in developed countries: Stylized facts and early warning indicators, Journal of Financial Stability
- Jaromír Baxa, Roman Horváth, Bořek Vašíček (2013) Time-varying monetary-policy rules and financial stress: Does financial instability matter for monetary policy?, Journal of Financial Stability
- Jan Babecký, Tomáš Havránek, Jakub Matějů, Marek Rusnák, Kateřina Šmídková, Bořek Vašíček (2013) Leading indicators of crisis incidence: Evidence from developed countries, Journal of International Money and Finance
- Tomáš Havránek, Roman Horváth, Zuzana Iršová, Marek Rusnák (2015) Cross-country heterogeneity in intertemporal substitution, Journal of International Economics
- Zuzana Iršová, Tomáš Havránek (2013) Determinants of horizontal spillovers from FDI: Evidence from a large meta-analysis, World Development
- Roman Horváth (2013) Does trust promote growth?, Journal of Comparative Economics
- Roman Horváth, Dragan Petrovski (2013) International stock market integration: Central and South Eastern Europe compared, Economic Systems
- Ladislav Krištoufek (2014) Measuring correlations between non-stationary series with DCCA coefficient, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
- Ladislav Krištoufek (2014) Detrending moving-average cross-correlation coefficient: Measuring cross-correlations between non-stationary series, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
Source: The most cited articles in Elsevier journals published since 2013, based on Elsevier statistics, extracted from Scopus and the Journal of the European Economic Association.