For international students
- Bachelor in Economics and Finance is a three-year English-language program, giving the students a state-of-the-art education in both theoretical and applied economics.
- Master in Economics and Finance is a two-year English-language Master program accredited by the Czech Ministry of Education. The program covers advanced economics and finance, and offers many applied courses in economics and finance.
- Corporate Strategy & Finance is a unique international double-degree program with the University of Strasbourg. The program aims at providing the students with a broad knowledge and understanding of economic theory with a focus on financial economics and corporate finance.
For local students
- Bachelor degree: The three-year degree focuses on developing skills in mathematics, statistics and econometrics. The main subfields in economics and finance are covered in elective courses that teaching recent theory as well as empirical methods.
- Master degree: The two-year degree offers two tracks: (i) Finance, Financial Markets and Banking, and (iii) Economic Theory and Modeling (with an extra option to take equivalent courses at CERGE-EI).
- Doctoral degree is for students with a deep interest in research in economics and finance.