Bachelor in Economics and Finance (BEF)
There is no entrance examinations. Applicants' materials will be assessed by an admissions committee. The application process is online only.
We require each applicant to provide:
- Completed application form,
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts of records,
- Curriculum vitae (resume),
- Cover letter,
- Letter(s) of recommendation (references),
- Certificates of language and ability tests,
- for admission criteria please follow this link.
The early admissions deadline for academic year 2017/18 is 28th February 2017. The early admissions deadline is strongly recommended for students from non-EU or non-EFTA countries who will need a student visa in order to study in the Czech Republic.
The regular deadline for academic year 2017/18 is 30th April 2017.
The application fee is 530 CZK (approximately 20 EUR).
Detailed information about the admission process for BEF programme are available at this link.