- McKinsey: McKinsey offers internships. For details see here.
- Internship programs at BCG - please see details here.
Banking and Finance
- New: Petr Janský is seeking applications for research assistance with the literature review of cost benefit analyses for the Czech Republic. The student would critically and systematically review all cost benefit analyses that provide policy-relevant estimates for the Czech Republic and, when possible, provide comparable analysis of their results. This work would be a part of a bigger project focused on improving policy making and living standards in the Czech Republic. Please get in touch with Petr Janský to receive more information and discuss the details.
- An internship offer for the French speaking students. Air France KLM. Please see the details here.
- New: WHO internship programme. Please see the details here.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking applications for participation in its summer research graduate programme. Please see the details here. Available traineeships here.
- The World Bank offers internships to young people interested in learning more about the economic and social issues that affect people's lives around the world. The programme offers opportunities to study and work that provide a hands-on experience. The Bank's Internship Programme offers graduate students an opportunity to improve their skills as well as the experience of working in an international environment, please see the details here.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking applications for participation in its summer research graduate programme. Please see the details here.
- Traineeships in the European Commission. Please see the details here.
- Various internships in Spain. Please see the list enclosed.