Position: Ph.D. Candidate
Field of interest: Economic policy, Quantitative finance, Energy and Environmental Economics, Behavioral Economics.
Membership: European Economic Integration and Economic Policy, PhD Candidates
Email: alemsight [AT] gmail [DOT] com
Tutor: PhDr. Pavel Vacek Ph.D.
Studying from: 2015
Dissertation Proposal defence:
1. October 2013-June 2015: Masters of Science in Economics and Finance, Charles University in Prague.
2. January 2013-Sep 2013: MA in Applied Economics, Addis Ababa University (Terminated without degree).
3. October 2007-June 2010: Bachelor of Art in Economics, Haramaya University.
1. June 2012-October 2013
Assistant Research Officer at National Bank of Ethiopia (the country’s central bank)
2. October 2010-June 2012
Junior Research Officer (National Bank of Ethiopia)
Awards and prizes
1. Merit scholarship for excellent final state exam of Masters degree.
2. Bachelor of Art in Economics with Very Great Distinction from Haramaya University, Ethiopia.