- Do you wish to spend your studies in a friendly and thought-provoking environment and learn from many renowned scholars and experienced professionals?
- Do you want to study attractive subjects within a curriculum recognized as compatible with the CFA candidate body of knowledge at the prestigious Charles University, regularly ranking amongst the best 150 universities in economics in the world?
- Do you wish to get access to modern tools, databases, support at competitions, individual career consultations, mentoring, regular networking or internship opportunities and have a great advantage on the international career market?
Then you have probably already considered applying for one of our English-taught programs:
- Are you interested in careers and success stories of our alumni? Find them here.
- Want to learn more about our university, research awards, outreach or policy impact?
Browse through our booklet or download it here.
- Want to know more about the tuition fees and scholarships? Click here.
- Do you have questions about the admissions? Please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for accepting applications is April 30, 2021.
Please, note that in case you find yourself in difficult conditions due to the COVID-19 situation abroad might be the issue for you under current conditions, we can guarantee that the winter semester of the academic year 2021/22 will be organized in a hybrid form, meaning you will be allowed to attend the courses online if needed.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Autor - Barbora Holková