The application procedure for the Master Final Exam is same for all students.
Application deadlines AY 2020/21:
from Dec 1st, 2020 till Jan 5, 2021 at the latest for Master Final Exam in February 2021
from April 19, 2021 till May 4, 2021 at the latest for Master Final Exam in June 2021
from July 1st, 2021 till July 27, 2021 at the latest for Master Final Exam in September 2021
Regular dates of Master Final Exam in AY 2020/21:
February 3rd, 2021
June 16, 2021
September 15, 2021
You have to submit all documents to SIS (see 1 and 4) in application deadline:
1. PDF/A version of your Master Thesis (MT), English abstracts must be uploaded to SIS on the day of your registration for the Master Exam at the latest. In the Student Information System (SIS) fill in all information carefully, paying particular attention to: thesis title in English and Czech as well as other necessary data (till January 5, 2021), , it may not contain personal data (phone, e-mail) or signatures of the student or supervisor
2. we cancel submission of hardbound copy of your MT
3. we cancel submission of printed or electronic transcript of Records, Guarantor will check it in SIS in deadline specified in Academic Calendar
4. electronic application for Master Final Exam (till January 5, 2021)
- log into SIS and enter the module “Final exams”, the green bar "Exams"
- in the section “Final exams according to study plan” select subject Master Theses Defence and on the same line click on „sign in exam in winter“ (Master Final Exam in January and February) or „sign in exam in summer“ (Master Final Exam in June and Sept)
- refresh page by key F5 to update data – new line JDIP01 Master Theses Defence should now appear in the upper section called “List of exams“ as well as orange button „Exam terms“
- click on orange button „Exam terms“ and you will be transfered back to the module “Exam dates", the green bar "Register", on the line of course JDIP01 Master Theses Defence click on green button "Register" (CSF students also register Macroeconomics JSZ002 and one Elective state exam subject JSZ642)
- check registration on the green line "Final Exam-Student"" Exams Detail
- before Master Final Exam you will receive mail with date and time of Final Exam
Detailed administrator instructions incl. print screens to be download here.
Printed application Form not to be submitted.
The name of the Bachelor's thesis must be recorded in the SIS in English and also in Czech (supervisor). In the event of any discrepancies, the application may be subject to denial. Minor changes to the title of the thesis with the exception of changes to the project may be carried out at the secretariat of the IES or by the thesis advisor.
Dean’s Provision no. 18/2017 governing content-related, formal and technical essentials concerning elaboration and submission of final theses and acts of their filing and accessibility in electronic form here.
Master Final Exam Topics:
To be download