Study abroad

Study abroad

Students who plan (or are still implementing) their stay abroad are advised to communicate regularly with the Department of International Relations and the host organization to ensure that all activities comply with the rules applicable to the Czech Republic and to the destination or transit country. For a better overview of the countries that currently allow the entry of foreigners, see the map created by the House of Foreign Cooperation. In the map you will find countries that allow the entry of foreigners - marked in green and countries that cannot be entered at the moment - marked in red. The map is updated several times a week. Always verify the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Before the planned trip, also contact the relevant foreign school (or institution) and check whether and how the teaching takes place and what the current conditions are.

If you have any questions regarding trips abroad, do not hesitate to contact the Foreign Relations Department.

Good luck!


Via ERASMUS+ program students can study abroad (the study exchange program) or  work abroad (the practical placements' program).

Information about Erasmus+ practical placements can be found on the faculty website here.

Additional information can be found here.

Other study abroad options

Erasmus+ is not the only option how to study abroad.  Inter-university agreements and inter-faculty agreements provide many study-abroad opportunities; students may also study abroad with CEEPUS (eastern and central Europe). Alternatively, students may undertake an individual exchange as a freemover, if they organize the exchange by themselves (but the financial support of these exchanges is limited and the university abroad usually charges an additional fee.) More information about study abroad opportunities is available here.

Summer schools